So you’ve decided to get fit. But have you really thought it through? What exactly are you going to do? What’s realistic? How much is too much? And, most importantly, what’s the secret to sticking with it?
All of our Les Mills classes* are designed to allow participants to ease into the program, starting by doing just a portion of the class, and still getting a safe, balanced workout. Smart Start is slow introduction to our classes, building gradually and incorporating variety is an approach that’s scientifically proven to work.
Here’s how it works:
• Choose a class to try (BODYPUMP, BODYCOMBAT, RPM, BODYFLOW, CXWORX)
• For the first class, commit to staying for just the first FOUR tracks (songs)
• Pat yourself on the back, and commit the next week to staying for FIVE tracks
• Continue adding a track each week until you find you’re able to do the entire class
• Mix up your weekly routine with cardio (BODYCOMBAT, RPM), strength (BODYPUMP, CXWORX) and flexibility (BODYFLOW)
*For freestyle classes, just have a chat with the instructor prior to class and let them know you’d like to do part of the class and ask when a good time to leave would be.