Physician Directed Weight Loss
- Private clinic visits with obesity specialists
- Expertise in use of weight loss medications plus behavior modification
- Nutrition and activity for weight loss
- Most insurances accepted
- Self-pay options available
- Stress Management, Anxiety, Depression
- Relationship Concerns/Couples’ Therapy (Gottman Method)
- Weight Management/Overeating
- Life Transitions (work/career, marriage or divorce, parenting, empty nest or retirement)
- Mindfulness Based Interventions (MBCT, MBSR)
- 30 and 50 minute appointments with registered dietitians
- Learn how to fine tune your diet
- Weight loss nutrition
- Exercise and sports nutrition
- General nutrition guidance
- Flex and HSA savings plan eligible
Body Composition and Metabolism
- BodPod assessment to provide BMI and body composition
- Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) directly measures individual metabolism
Weight Loss Programs
- Weight Loss 4 Life – Workshops and Group Support
- State of Slim – 16 week program with emphasis on mindset and metabolism
- My New Weigh – 20 week program utilizing meal replacements
- Stride – 9 week maintenance program for My New Weigh graduates
The CU Health and Wellness Center inquiry service is not meant for urgent health conditions. If you feel like you or someone else is experiencing an emergency please call 911.
Hours and Location
CU Anschutz Health and Wellness Center, 2nd Floor
12348 E. Montview Boulevard
Aurora, CO 80045
CLINIC HOURS: Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
There is free patient parking on the northern edge of the Monte Vista parking lot.
Research Occupational HealthGet More Information
The Occupational Health division is designed to promote a safe work environment for all employees. The Occupational Health Clinic provides services such as vaccines and bloodwork, as well as consultation and education.
Campus Health CenterConnect with Campus Health
Open to anyone who works or studies on the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus. We accept walk-ins, keep our doors open late, and our board-certified practitioners can handle prescriptions.
Marcus Institute for Brain HealthLearn more about the Marcus Institute
The MIBH provides specialty care for military Veterans (of any discharge status) and retired athletes struggling with mild to moderate traumatic brain injuries (including concussion) and changes in psychological health.
The Center for Integrative MedicineConnect Now
Integrative medicine blends Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) therapies with conventional care for the prevention and treatment of health conditions and the pursuit of wellness.
CU Plastic SurgeryCU Plastic Surgery
We combine our commitment to world-class patient care with innovative research and education to advance both the science and the art of plastic surgery.
Personalized Care Supported by Active Research
As an academic-based organization, research plays a vital role in all of our programs, services and activities. We believe research dramatically improves the effectiveness of everything we do. Our ability to translate what we learn through research into innovative programs is what sets us apart.
Forms & Pricing
Forms & Documents
Please click here to view our fees for the most common clinical services we offer. Please note that we accept most insurances and have contracts that discount these fees for those payers. We also offer self-pay and other discounts for patients that qualify.