Experience Medical Weight Loss In Denver
This program is designed to produce rapid weekly weight loss. Your progress is monitored by CU Denver medical endocrinologists, whose primary focus is long-term behavior change for lasting weight maintenance. Private one-on-one My New Weigh programs are also available.
Two Phases: One Incredible Result.
Is My New Weigh Right for You?
Hit your STRIDE
EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR MY NEW WEIGH PARTICIPANTS
SAVE 40% on before and after DEXA scan
Scientifically Proven Strategies
Our experts use three scientifically proven strategies to improve your results:
- Accountability through weekly sessions, weekly check-ins with a health coach and food journals.
- Meal Planning using meal replacements.
- Physical Activity expectations since it is the most important factor in maintaining weight loss
Amazing results you can achieve!*
Here are the average results for the weight loss phase of My New Weigh program:
- 41 pounds (or 17%) of initial body weight loss
- 6 point decrease in Body Mass Index ( BMI)
- 37 mg/dl decrease in Total Cholesterol
- 12mg/dl decrease in Blood Sugar
- 104 mg/dl decrease in Triglycerides
Free Information You Need
The best way to learn more about My New Weigh and if it’s the right program for you is to attend a free information session. The next info sessions are being scheduled soon. These information sessions will help you determine if the program is right for you.
Next class starts
Thursday, March 15 at 5:30pm
Wednesday, April 18 at 12:00pm
For more information please call: 303-724-9008
*Individual results may vary