This week, the Culinary Medicine team presents a recipe perfect for warm summer days – a Tomato, Olive, and Feta Salad!
Tomato, Olive, and Feta Salad Ingredients (Serves 4-6)
- 2 cucumbers, diced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 bell pepper (your color preference), diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- ½ cup pitted black (or kalamata) olives, diced
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley, chopped (or mint, dill, etc.)
- ½ cup feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3-4 Tbsp. olive or avocado oil
- Chop all ingredients, then combine everything (except feta cheese) in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Add cheese just before serving.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to one week.
Culinary Medicine Series
Culinary medicine blends the art of food and cooking with the science of medicine. Discover how eating high-quality meals can help prevent and treat disease while restoring well-being. From our home to yours! Join registered dietitians virtually each week as our team guide you through recipe hacks, how to use pantry staples, and the latest nutrition research.
Looking for more recipes online? Visit the recipe section of our blog for all the latest!Register for Culinary Medicine Classes