3 egg whites
Handful of spinach (about 1/2 cup)
1/2 cup of onion, chopped
4 or 5 grape tomatoes, sliced
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Spray a medium skillet with cooking spray and saute your chopped onion for 3-4 minutes, until translucent.
3. Add spinach and saute until just wilted.
4. Place spinach-onion mixture in a small glass dish (you can use a small skillet) and crack 3 egg whites over top.
5. Season with a bit of salt and pepper, add sliced tomatoes.
6. Bake in oven for 17 minutes.
Makes 1 serving.