3 lb. zucchini
For the dressing
1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
1 t anchovy paste
1 garlic clove, smashed
½ cup parsley, rough chop
3 T chives, rough chop,
2 T tarragon, rough chop
1 T lemon juice
¼ t ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with pan spray. Set aside.
3. Wash zucchini and cut in half lengthwise, then remove the seeds by scraping with a spoon.
4. Cut into “French fry” sized pieces, about ½” * ½” * 4”.
5. Place cut pieces on the baking sheet, spray with pan spray, and sprinkle with some pepper.
6. Bake for about 12-15 minutes, or until zucchini frites are tender but still hold their shape.
7. Meanwhile, place the remaining ingredients in a blender.
8. Pulse and blend until you have a desired consistency.
9. Place in a bowl and chill until zucchini frites are done. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Nutrition per serving:
State of Slim friendly guidelines: 1 veggie carbohydrate