2 lb. 4 oz. chicken tenders
½ cup egg whites
1 cup steel cut oats
2 t garlic powder
½ t ground black pepper
1 t curry powder
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper and spray with pan spray. Set aside.
3. In a large skillet, place steel cut oats and toast over med-low heat for about 5 minutes.
4. Take them out immediately and place in the food processor to grind into a coarse crumb.
5. Place in a mixing bowl with the rest of the dry ingredients.
6. In a separate bowl, whisk egg whites to form soft peaks. Set aside.
7. Take chicken tenders and gently coat each in the egg whites, then move into oat crumb mixture to fully coat the surface of the tenders.
8. Place each tender on the lined sheet tray.
9. Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
10. Remove from the oven, and serve.
Nutrition per serving:
State of Slim friendly guidelines: 1 lean protein + ½ reignite carbohydrate