1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1/2 cup Stevia (baking formulation)
2 scoops chocolate protein powder
1 T fat-free cheesecake pudding mix
1 T unsweetened cocoa powder
1 t baking powder
1 t baking soda
1 cup liquid egg whites
1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Coat 12 cups of a muffin pan with cooking spray. (Tip: if you use muffing liners, use foil liners with the paper removed and coated with cooking spray. Unlike muffins made with wheat flour, oat flour will stick to paper liners.)
3. In a blender, grind the oats to a flour-like consistency.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together the ground oats, Stevia, protein powder, pudding mix, cocoa, baking powder, and baking soda.
5. Pour in the egg whites and yogurt and whisk until smooth.
6. Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups.
7. Bake until a wooden pick inserted in a muffin comes out clean, 15-20 minutes.
8. Enjoy while still warm or freeze for later.