4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
2 T water
2 t chili powder
1 t oregano
1 t granulated garlic
1/2 t pepper
1/2 t ground cumin
Juice of 1 lime
1. Mix water with all spices except the salt, creating a paste. Let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Sprinkle the lime juice on the chicken.
3. Rub chili paste on chicken.
4. Put chicken in a tight container and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
5. Grill chicken until done.
6. Season chicken with remaining salt and enjoy!
Interested in learning to cook recipes like this? Our Culinary Medicine Program holds regular cooking classes. Find out more information and sign up for our cooking classes HERE.