This seasonal recipe highlights some of Spring’s best, fresh veggies and is beautifully eye-catching.
2 cups snow peas, trimmed
1 T water
2 scallions, sliced thin
4 radishes, trimmed and cut into thin strips
1/4 cup rice vinegar
1 t honey
1 T canola oil
1. Cut the snow peas on the diagonal into 1/2 inch diamond shapes, discarding their end pieces.
2. Place the snow peas in a microwave-safe bowl with the water.
3. Cover tightly and microwave for 1 minute. Drain and let cool.
4. In a medium serving bowl, combine the peas, scallions, and radishes.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sugar, and oil until the sugar dissolves.
6. Pour over the mixture over the pea mix.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition per serving
Interested in learning to cook recipes like this? Our Culinary Medicine Program holds regular cooking classes. Find out more information and sign up for our cooking classes HERE.