- ARROW Study – A study of the processes that cause weight regain or support weight maintenance. Research volunteers are needed for approximately 1.5 years, 25-50 year old male or female, with stable weight and a BMI between 30-40.
- BURST Study – A study to learn more about how short, frequent periods of physical activity affect your health. Research volunteers needed ages 19-45 years old with a BMI between 25-35.
- CARE Study – A post cancer treatment research study on exercise and appetite. Female research volunteers needed ages 18-45 years old with a BMI between 25-35.
- DRIFT2 Study – A study to learn more about the best eating patterns for weight loss within a 12 month behavioral weight loss program. Research volunteers needed ages 18-55 years old with a BMI between 27-40, and live or work within 30 minutes of the Anschutz Health and Wellness Center.
- ELMS Study – Volunteers with Metabolic Syndrome needed to participate in a 2 year lifestyle study. Research volunteers needed age 18-80 years old with Metabolic Syndrome defined as having at least 3 of the following symptoms: a BMI above 25, high blood pressure, high blood sugar, high triglycerides, and low HDL cholesterol.
- RHYTHMS Study – A study that compares metabolic responses between early and late time restricted eating. Research volunteers needed ages 20-50 years old with a BMI between 25-35.
- TIC-TOC Study– A study to learn about the best time of day to exercise. Research volunteers needed ages 18-55 years old with a BMI between 25-40 and live or work within 30 minutes of the Anschutz Health and Wellness Center.
- Weight Loss Brain Study– A study on the effects of an investigational drug on weight loss and brain responses to food. Research volunteers needed that are ages 21-65 years old with a BMI greater than 27.
- Weight Loss Meds Study– A study on patients who are taking weight loss medications in order to find individual characteristics that might predict success with the use of weight loss medications. Research volunteers needed that are ages 21-75 years old with a BMI greater than 27.