Weight Loss & Metabolism
- Fit After Baby – Randomized controlled trial of a mobile health intervention to increase postpartum weight loss in women at increased risk for cardiometabolic disease
- Intermittent Fasting Study – Volunteers needed for a research study to learn more about the best eating patterns for weight loss within a 12 month behavioral weight loss program.
- Time Restricted Feeding as a Weight Loss intervention – Volunteers needed for a weight loss research study that plans to examine the effects of time restricted feeding (eating during a 10-hour window of time during the day) on weight loss success.
- Metabolic predictors of weight loss maintenance – Research volunteers are needed for a 1 year research study looking at your body’s response to dietary changes after completing a weight loss program.
- Reverse Diet Weight Loss Maintenance Study – Recently lost weight? Looking for help keeping it off? This study is examining how a “reverse diet” (slowly increasing energy intake from dieting level intake) influences metabolic rate during weight loss maintenance.
Nutrition, Metabolism & Appetite
- Comparison of Weight Loss Induced by Intermittent Fasting Versus Daily Caloric Restriction in Individuals with Obesity: A 1-Year Randomized Trial.
- Volunteers needed for a research study on the effects of an investigational drug on weight loss and brain responses to food.
- Effects of diet on fat metabolism during sleep – Study looking for participants who are interested in learning more about how fats are used as fuel during sleep under different diet conditions.
Physical Activity & Inactivity
- Exercise Research Study – Volunteers needed for a research study that will examine the effects of different forms of exercise on appetite regulation.
- The B.U.R.S.T. Research Study – This research study plans to learn more about how short, frequent periods of physical activity affect your health.
- Resistance Exercise Research Study – Volunteers needed for a research study that will examine how resistance exercise influences measures of appetite regulation
Fetal Environment & Pediatrics
- Breast Milk and Infant Growth and Body Composition Among Healthy Mothers, Obese Mothers and Mothers with Diabetes – This research study is examining how a mother’s size and diabetes status may affect her breast milk and infant weight gain. We’re looking for pregnant mothers who plan to exclusively breastfeed their babies for at least the first four months of life.
- Regulation of Maternal Fuel Supply and Neonatal Adiposity – This research study plans to learn about how maternal metabolism may affect baby’s growth and development during pregnancy and the first year of life. We’re looking for overweight, pregnant mothers in their first trimester of pregnancy.