Weight Loss & Metabolism
- User Testing and Feedback for a Mobile Health Program for Postpartum Women – We are testing a mobile app called Fit After Baby to learn more about how to best help moms lose weight after delivery.
- Intermittent Fasting Study – Volunteers needed for a research study to learn more about the best eating patterns for weight loss within a 12 month behavioral weight loss program.
- The effect and safety of semaglutide 2.4 mg once-weekly in subjects with overweight or obesity
- Time Restricted Feeding as a Weight Loss intervention – Volunteers needed for a weight loss research study that plans to examine the effects of time restricted feeding (eating during a 10-hour window of time during the day) on weight loss success.
Nutrition, Metabolism & Appetite
Brain & Appetite
Nutrition & Metabolism
- Comparison of Weight Loss Induced by Intermittent Fasting Versus Daily Caloric Restriction in Individuals with Obesity: A 1-Year Randomized Trial.
- Enlighten Study – We are researching an investigational device for weight loss in obese adults. The device is an intragastric balloon that is swallowed in capsule form.
Nutrition, Obesity & Cancer
- There are no studies currently looking for participants in this category. Check back later.
Physical Activity & Inactivity
Volunteers are needed for a research study to examine the effects of exercise on food intake and appetite regulation.
This research study plans to learn more about how short, frequent periods of physical activity affect your health.
Fetal Environment & Pediatrics
This research study is examining how a mother’s size and diabetes status may affect her breast milk and infant weight gain. We’re looking for pregnant mothers who plan to exclusively breastfeed their babies for at least the first four months of life.
This research study is examining two different healthy diet types: a lower-carbohydrate diet and a higher-, complex-carbohydrate diet to determine which diet might be best to maximize mother’s and baby’s health. We’re looking for pregnant mothers who have been recently diagnosed with gestational diabetes (GDM) and are not further than 31 weeks gestation.
This research study plans to learn about how maternal metabolism may affect baby’s growth and development during pregnancy and the first year of life. We’re looking for overweight, pregnant mothers in their first trimester of pregnancy.
Check Back for The Following Studies
Menopause & Women’s Health
There are no studies currently looking for participants in this category.
If you didn’t qualify or find a study that interests you, please check back with us periodically as new studies are always recruiting.