New from the Culinary Medicine team – a recipe for Garlic Herb Roasted Nuts!
Garlic Herb Roasted Nuts Ingredients
- 3 cups plain nuts of your choice (mixed or all one type)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 Tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- Flaky Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss the nuts to combine. In a medium bowl, whisk the olive oil with the herbs and spices. Pour the seasoned oil over the nuts and toss well to combine.
- Pour the nuts into an even layer on the prepared baking sheet and then sprinkle evenly with the flaky sea salt.
- Bake until the nuts smell toasty, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool completely and store in an airtight container until ready to serve (they’ll keep for up to three weeks).
Nutrition Facts for the Garlic Herb Roasted Nuts
Culinary Medicine Series
Culinary medicine blends the art of food and cooking with the science of medicine. Discover how eating high-quality meals can help prevent and treat disease, while restoring well-being. From our home to yours! Join registered dietitians virtually each week as our team guide you through recipe hacks, how to use pantry staples, and the latest nutrition research.
Looking for more recipes online? Visit the recipe section of our blog for all the latest!Register for Culinary Medicine Classes