Working with a trainer has countless benefits
- Accountability – Meeting on a regular basis will help you create a plan, stay on track, measure outcomes and ensure success.
- Motivation – Our trainers will provide the encouragement and support you need to push through every workout.
- Methodology – Learn how to safely and correctly execute the most efficient and effective exercise techniques.
- Results – You’ll notice measurable change with a results-based training program designed specifically for your needs.
Personal Training Options
- One-on-One Personal Training: Experience the power of an individualized program devoted to helping you achieve your goals.
- Duo Training: Achieve your wellness goals with a companion guided by a fitness specialist.
- Semi-Private Training: Work out with your own individual program alongside others. Session size is limited to ensure you get personalized attention on form and technique. See schedule.
- F.I.T. Group: Do you ever feel lost in a fitness class but want group motivation? Try our Functional Innovative Training (F.I.T.) in a small group and have fun.
Our Functional Innovative Training (F.I.T.) Groups offer motivation without intimidation. Work alongside 8-10 participants as a fitness specialist guides, encourages, and educates you on strength and performance exercises targeted toward your special goals and needs.
Get Personal, Get Fit