Learn more about our in person and virtual training options for AHWC members:
Virtual Personal Training
InBody Body Composition Analysis
Virtual Exercise Programming (VXP)
Learn More About VXP
- VXP is a great alternative to individual training if you want custom workouts, but don’t necessarily want in-person trainer supervision.
- Includes exclusive access to TrueCoach, AHWC’s virtual coaching app. See the video to the left to learn more about TrueCoach.
- Work out from anywhere—in your home with minimal equipment or in the gym with full equipment access.
- Monthly customized exercise programs, including AHWC video demonstrations of each exercise, will be loaded on the virtual coaching app. Through the app, you can log and track your workouts and progress, communicate directly with your trainer, and link to MyFitnessPal for nutrition tracking.
- Includes 24/7 support and monthly check ins with your trainer via Zoom.
Why Work with a Trainer?
- Accountability – Working with a trainer on a regular basis will help you stay on track with your plan, measure outcomes, and ensure success.
- Motivation – Our trainers provide encouragement and support to help you push through every workout.
- Methodology – Learn how to safely and correctly execute the most efficient and effective exercise techniques.
- Results – You’ll notice measurable change with a results-based training program designed specifically for your needs.
The CU Anschutz Health and Wellness Center inquiry service is not meant for urgent medical or mental health crisis conditions. If you believe you are having a medical or psychiatric emergency, please dial 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.