You know the feeling…
After only a couple days into your work week, you wake up with muscle tension, soreness, and pain from stress. Or maybe you have areas of your body that cause chronic pain, and you suffer every day. We’ve got a tool in our pocket to help you with this. Have you ever tried a deep tissue massage? Deep tissue massage can be key to relief and functioning daily without pain. Massage isn’t just for those looking to treat themselves after a long week or a series of hard workouts. This particular type of massage can help anyone looking to move better and function with more ease.
Benefits of a deep Tissue Massage
- Alleviate pain
- Reduce stress
- Reduce muscle tension
- Improve posture and body alignment
- Decompress joints
- Increase function and range of motion
- Normalize and balance soft tissue
- Oxygenate tissues that have become dehydrated and accumulated with metabolic wastes
- Release entrapped or compressed nerves
Why 80-minute and not 50-minute session?
50 minutes is not an adequate amount of time to address the whole body. 80 minutes will allow our therapists to detail and bring functionality to areas in need.