We love a good chicken salad that that mixes sweet, salty, and zesty in a perfect bite. What’s even better is that it doesn’t require a lot of time to prep and make!
Cranberry Pistachio Chicken Salad Ingredients
- 1/4 large avocado
- 1 6oz container whole fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/4 cup shelled unsalted pistachios, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3 stalks of celery, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
1. In a small bowl, mash the avocado and combine with Greek yogurt.
2. In a large bowl, mix chicken, pistachios, cranberries, and parsley.
3. Add yogurt mixture and stir to coat.
4. Add poppy seeds and fresh lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Spoon onto bread, top with baby greens. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to join us on Tuesday evenings for our virtual cooking classes!