Mix Chai Simple Syrup with Cranberry Fizz Cocktail for a delicious Cranberry Mocktail!
For Chai Simple Syrup:
¼ cup sugar
1 cup water
2 Tbsp. Chai Spices
1 Tbsp. honey
For one Cranberry Fizz Cocktail:
1 slice orange
½ oz. Chai Simple Syrup
2 oz. chilled cranberry juice
4 oz. chilled club soda
6 fresh or frozen cranberries for garnish (optional)
For the syrup:
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, whisking to dissolve sugar and honey.
- Reduce heat and simmer 15 min.
- Strain and cool completely before use.
For the drink:
- Squeeze the orange slice into a cocktail glass for juice.
- Place what remains of the slice in the bottom of the glass.
- Add ½ oz simple syrup and muddle with a wooden spoon.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Top with a few ice cubes if desired.
- Garnish with cranberries if using.
Servings: 1 Drink
Nutrition per serving:
Total fat: 0g
Join us for our Culinary Medicine Cooking Classes each Tuesday night from 5:30 – 6:00pm. Classes are free for members and $8 for non-members. 2020 classes begin again January 7.