1 head cauliflower; chopped into bite-size pieces (about 2 ½ cups)
½ cup brown rice flour
½ cup water
½ t garlic powder
¼ t onion powder
1 t olive oil
1/3 cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce
¾ cup Greek yogurt
¼ t apple cider vinegar
1 ½ t nutritional yeast
1 t garlic powder
1 t onion powder
1/8 t dried dill weed
Water, if needed (to thin out)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, combine brown rice flour, water, garlic powder, and onion powder. Mix with a whisk.
3. Place cauliflower pieces in the batter and coat evenly, then place on a lightly greased baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes until the batter hardens.
5. Flip with a spatula and bake for another 5 minutes.
6. Whisk together Frank’s Red Hot sauce and butter in a small bowl.
7. When the cauliflower is cooked, brush each piece with the hot sauce mixture using a pastry brush.
8. Bake for an additional 8-10 minutes, or until cauliflower is crispy, and sauce looks absorbed.
9. Make the dipping sauce by mixing together the remainder of ingredients.
10. Let cauliflower bites set out for at least 20 minutes before serving. Serve with dipping sauce.
6 Servings (as a snack)
Nutrition per serving:
Adapted from The Lean Clean Eating Machine 2013