Our 5 Pillars of Health & Wellness
- Conducted by top researchers and scientists
- Data-driven, evidence-based assessments and programs
- Discoveries that are changing the health and wellness field
- Internationally distinguished research team
- Nutrition consults and individualized weight-loss programs
- Sustainable weight-management strategies
- Mental and spiritual rejuvenation
- Science-driven athletic performance tools
- Nationally renowned clinicians
- Dedicated interdisciplinary researchers
- Leading dietary and metabolic experts
- Fitness and exercise physiology experts
World-class Facility & Programs
- Unique combination of research, clinical services and education focused on wellness and weight loss
- Technologically advanced assessment tools and programming
- Research facilities, cooking class & demonstration kitchen, wellness clinic, fitness center, and active conference room
- Technogym® fitness equipment that tracks individual performance
Global and Grassroots Mission
- Transforming lives in workplaces, schools and the community
- Changing social paradigms about healthy eating and active living
- Community-focused obesity prevention programs
- A research learning laboratory to effect behavioral change
Our nation’s future requires a healthy population to compete, thrive and innovate—both at home and on a global scale. At the Anschutz Health and Wellness Center, our dedication to a healthier nation is a dedication to a more prosperous one. From helping individuals to motivating entire communities, our research transforms lives. With your help, the Anschutz Health and Wellness Center will continue to expand research, services and programs—sharing our advancements locally, nationally and, ultimately, with the rest of the world.
TALES OF VICTORY
I’ve Dropped Almost a Quarter of My Entire WeightLearn More
“After losing 22% of my body weight, I’m no longer pre-diabetic, my blood sugars have returned to normal and I can play with my grandchildren.” – Joe
My Emotional and Mental Changes Are My Best TransformationLearn More
“Going through cancer can create a sense of wanting to give up. But if you just fight for your health as much as the center’s team does, your outlook will change within months.” – Tavara Gerfen
AHWC PROGRAM MISSION
The Anschutz Health and Wellness Center at the Anschutz Medical Campus came to life thanks to the Anschutz Foundation and the University of Colorado. These two visionary organizations invested in a state-of-the-art facility, top researchers, scientists and a multi-disciplinary team to create the nation’s go-to source of information and programs on wellness. Top researchers work side-by-side with clinicians to develop and deliver wellness programs and work with community interventionists to take these programs beyond the walls of the Center into communities.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What does wellness mean?
What does “Wellness Changes Everything” mean?
What's the advantage to your “everything under one roof” integrated approach?
How did the Anschutz Health and Wellness Center come into being?
What’s different about your services?
How do you motivate people to make their health and wellness a priority?
What makes the Anschutz Health and Wellness Center the foremost authority on health and wellness?
Please click here to view our fees for the most common clinical services we offer. Please note that we accept most insurances and have contracts that discount these fees for those payers. We also offer self-pay and other discounts for patients that qualify.