Experience Medical Weight Loss In Denver
This program is designed to produce rapid weekly weight loss. Your progress is monitored by CU Denver medical endocrinologists, whose primary focus is long-term behavior change for lasting weight maintenance. Private one-on-one My New Weigh programs are also available.
Two Phases: One Incredible Result.
Is My New Weigh Right for You?
Hit your STRIDE
EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR MY NEW WEIGH PARTICIPANTS
SAVE 40% on before and after DEXA scan
Scientifically Proven Strategies
Our experts use three scientifically proven strategies to improve your results:
- Accountability through weekly sessions, weekly check-ins with a health coach and food journals.
- Meal Planning using meal replacements.
- Physical Activity expectations since it is the most important factor in maintaining weight loss
Amazing results you can achieve!*
Here are the average results for the weight loss phase of My New Weigh program:
- 41 pounds (or 17%) of initial body weight loss
- 6 point decrease in Body Mass Index ( BMI)
- 37 mg/dl decrease in Total Cholesterol
- 12mg/dl decrease in Blood Sugar
- 104 mg/dl decrease in Triglycerides
Free Information You Need
The best way to learn more about My New Weigh and if it’s the right program for you is to attend a free information session. The next info sessions are being scheduled soon. These information sessions will help you determine if the program is right for you.
Information Session Dates
Thursday, 5/11 5pm-6pm, Room 4009
Thursday, 5/18 12-1pm, Room 4009
Next class starts Wednesday, June 7th 5:30pm-6:30pm
For more information please call: 303-724-9008
*Individual results may vary