Group Fitness is one of the easiest and most fun ways to work out! But, when people sign up for a class and don’t show up, it blocks others from participating.
After listening to your feedback on this topic, we have updated our class reservation policy to ensure a better experience for everyone!
NEW POLICY: Effective May 1, 2017
- A reservation is required for the following classes: Barre Conditioning, BODYPUMP™, Cycling and Pound;
- If you are unable to keep your reservation, a cancelation must be made at least one (1) hour prior to the class start time;
- The first no-show or late cancellation will result in a written reminder of the policy;
- The second no-show or late cancellation will result in the suspension of reservation privileges for one week;
- A third no-show or late cancellation will result in a two week suspension of reservation privileges;
- Based on your online reservation, a ticket will be provided to you at the front desk for entry to BODYPUMP™;
- If you are not present exactly at the class start time, your spot may be given away to a waiting member; and
- For Barre Conditioning, Cycling and Pound, we ask that members sign-in upon entering the studio.
Which classes require a reservation?
The following Group Fitness classes require a reservation:
- Barre Conditioning
How do I make or cancel a reservation?
The easiest way to make and cancel a reservation is through our mobile app. DOWNLOAD IT HERE
Check out step-by-step instructions on how to do everything with our mobile app—check in, make and cancel reservations, updating personal information, and more!
You can also make and cancel reservations online. LOG IN HERE
More about Group Exercise Group Ex Schedule