Working with a trainer has countless benefits
- Accountability – Meeting on a regular basis will help you create a plan, stay on track, measure outcomes and ensure success.
- Motivation – Our trainers will provide the encouragement and support you need to push through every workout.
- Methodology – Learn how to safely and correctly execute the most efficient and effective exercise techniques.
- Results – You’ll notice measurable change with a results-based training program designed specifically for your needs.
Personal Training Options
- One-on-One Personal Training: Experience the power of an individualized program devoted to helping you achieve your goals.
- Duo Training: Achieve your wellness goals with a companion guided by a fitness specialist.
- Semi-Private Training: Work out with your own individual program alongside others. Session size is limited to ensure you get personalized attention on form and technique.
- F.I.T. Group: Do you ever feel lost in a fitness class but want group motivation? Try our Functional Innovative Training (F.I.T.) in a small group and have fun.
- Free Fitness Demonstrations: Try a free 15 minute fitness demo with a personal trainer. View the Schedule now.
Our Functional Innovative Training (F.I.T.) Groups offer motivation without intimidation. Work alongside 8-10 participants as a fitness specialist guides, encourages, and educates you on strength and performance exercises targeted toward your special goals and needs.
Special! During the month of April, all members have the chance to enjoy 2 weeks of F.I.T. groups (2 classes/week) FREE!