The Anschutz Health and Wellness Center was founded by two of Colorado’s most visionary organizations: the Anschutz Foundation and the University of Colorado. Bringing together a state-of-the-art facility with top researchers and scientists, our goal is to create the nation’s go-to research facility for wellness and integrated programs providing whole-person support. Our scientific, evidence-based wellness strategies extend well beyond the walls of the Center to reach communities, transforming lives every step of the way. When life is transformed, you see how wellness changes everything.
Fitness & Performance
- Exceed your goals with exercise physiology and personal training experts
- Experience the latest fitness innovations
- Diversify your workout with over 75 weekly group exercise classes
- Take advantage of technologically advanced equipment and programming
- Rebuild, reignite and reinforce your metabolism
- Create measurable change with sustainable results
- Explore integrated, personalized programs and consultations
- Trust evidence-based, proven weight-loss programs
- Minimize the impact of stress and anxiety
- Understand your body’s composition
- Discover the influence of mind over body
- Treat yourself to the healing power of massage
- Learn from industry-leading nutrition and obesity researchers
- Prevent disease with our interdisciplinary scientific approach
- Participate in innovative wellness research
- Benefit from campus and community collaborations
Every Thursday 12-12:30 p.m. Anschutz Health and Wellness Center 3rd Floor Green RoofLEARN MORE
Wednesday Walk Club
12:00 pm in front of Building 500 Catch some Pokemon, chat with friends, and get some steps!LEARN MORE
State of Slim
Limited space available for our next SATURDAY State of Slim class!! RSVP Now!LEARN MORE
My New Way
Free info sessions to learn if My New Weigh is right for you! Our next class is October 4 at 5:15pmLEARN MORE
Interested in Weight Loss?
Gelesis Weight Loss Research Study is recruiting now for participants.LEARN MORE
Chicken and Sweet Potato Curry Sense of taste is enhanced with gentle spices for flavor, and the inclusion of healthy fats. This one dish meal is quick to prepare and brings Ayurvedic healing properties to the table. Samples of Indian chutneys and spices will be provided.LEARN MORE
My New Weigh
Trust the power of a 24-week, group-based weight loss program specifically designed for those needing to lose at least 30 pounds and anyone with weight-related health issues. Now registering for our January class. Attend a free information session to qualify!
A LOOK INSIDE OUR FACILITIES
“Extreme Weight Loss,” “Extreme Weight Loss: Destination Boot Camp” and “Destination Boot Camp” are each a trademark of 3 Ball Entertainment LLC and are used under license. All rights reserved.